Come Join Our Team!
Come Join Our Team!
We are looking for candidates with a positive attitude and who are highly motivated for our full time and part time Member Service Representative positions. Candidates with strong communication skills, outstanding phone etiquette, cash handling experience, attention to detail and excellent capability to multitask will be considered. This is an 8am-5pm position with some Saturdays. We offer paid time off, health and 401(k) benefits. Please submit your resume along with two references at 401 S Poplar St, Centralia IL 62801.
New Mobile Banking Apps!
Our new mobile app for IOS users was release to the app store today, Feb 23, 2022. We are waiting for Google Play Store to make our app available for Android users.
Logging In To the New Online Banking Platform
- Member should clear cookies on their phone/computer browser before attempting to log in. Member may need to use a different browser. iPhone’s Safari is not updated for all users, therefor a different browser may need to be used. Member can download other browsers from the app store if they desire to.
- Member SHOULD NOT USE A SAVED LINK TO ONLINE BANKING. After deleting cookies, make sure to remove any saved link to the previous online banking site. Go to our website first, www.mykvccu.org and click on the Online Banking icon at the upper right of screen.
- Member must know SAVINGS account number. No leading zeros, etc. Checking account # will not work.
- Click on New User to begin setting up login credentials.
- Member needs to read the Login and Password requirements. Login info can be anything they want but it needs to be 6-12 characters and must contain 1 number! Password must be 6-32 characters and must contain at least 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter, 1 number and 1 symbol. Use SSN of main member, NO DASHES IN SSN. All fields on this screen are required.
- Security questions will be asked - these need to be set up so that member can reset login or password on their own if they have forgotten their login info.
- Joint members must log in with the main members social security number. This does not conflict with the main member creating their own login information. Each account owner can have their own login credentials.
- Mobile App is in the process - we hope to have it available as soon as possible. For now, go thru browser on phone.
KVCCU wants to make sure were doing all we can to help you during this difficult time. We want to assure you, you don’t need to wait until you’re stressed about funds to get with us on a solution. If you are anticipating any kind of change in payroll please contact us as soon as possible so we can help eliminate any struggles by suggesting one of our updated services provided by the KVCCU board of directors. These services are meant to help our members in this unpresented time.
We are asking our members to please take advantage of our free Online Banking and Digital Banking services. Learn more at https://www.mykvccu.org/services-tools/account-services/digital-banking.html.
With our digital banking tools, you can:
-Check Balances & Verify Transactions: Keep tabs on your account balances in real time.
-Transfer Money: Transfer money between your accounts
-Pay Others: Pay your bills using Bill Pay
-Apply for Loans: Visit https://www.mykvccu.org/loans-credit/personal-loans to apply for personal loans, auto loans, and credit cards.
-Secure digital signing- Want to do a loan but not sure about coming in to sign we will send it by secure email so you can sign and send it back without ever stepping foot in the office.
-Send secure messages: Send messages throughout the day to our staff to ask questions or make a transaction on your account.
-If you have not done so, this is a good time to set up direct deposit of your paychecks, reoccurring deposits, or automatic bill pay, along with your online banking sign in.
-Use our surcharge free ATMs: withdraw money at one of our locations or use the locator on our website to find the closest surcharge free ATM near you
-Use the Drive Up: Open Monday-Saturday use our drive up to check balances, transfer money, or make a deposit or withdraw.
-Call one of the offices: We encourage you to call one of our three offices for any questions you may have, to check balances, make transfers or start a loan application.
Please know you can call any of our three locations and we will have member service reps on hand to help with the setup of any of these services during normal business hours.
As always, we want you to feel confident that your money is protected. Your checking, savings, money market, and CD accounts are protected up to $250,000 per depositor with coverage from NCUA.
Steps We Are Taking To Help Our Membership
-Skip a pays will be offered on consumer loans at no charge starting April 1st
-Visa Credit Card holders please watch as your next monthly statement for offers on Skip A Pays for your next month’s payment
-KVCCU will be making wellness calls once a week to check on our members that are most vulnerable to the pandemic
-KVCCU will be offering a loan special regarding this pandemic in order to help some of our members who are experiencing little/or no pay starting April 1st (certain loan exclusions will apply)
Please contact our office for questions on any of these products we will be offering.
Unfortunately during this time Fraud and Scams are still going around. We want to remind everyone that if you are getting a stimulus check noone should be calling and asking for any account or routing information.
STATE OF ILLINOIS
COMMUNITY REINVESTMENT NOTICE
The Department of Financial and Professional (Department) evaluates our performance in meeting the financial services needs of this community, including the needs of low-income to moderate-income households. The Department takes this evaluation into account when deciding on certain applications submitted by us for approval by the Department. Your involvement is encouraged. You may obtain a copy of our evaluation once the Department completes our first evaluation. You may also submit signed, written comments about our performance in meeting community financial services needs to the Department. We will update this notice when our first evaluation has been issue.